Fill in booking form to get personal price offer. Fields with * are mandatory.
Your name: *
E-Mail: *
Mobile: * (+ country code included!)
Where did you find us? *
Model: *     Motorhome
Campervan
Caravan
Pick-up date/time: (nearest or latest date suitable) * * :
Return date/time: (can be +/- few days if you haven't bought plane tickets yet) * * :
Pickup/return location: Pickup:
Return:
How many
are you? *
Adults Additional driver from €18
Children Children chair(s) from €11
What optional extras would you like to have?
Main extras pack: All kitchen equipment, bedding and towels. Camping chairs and table for exterior use. Badminton rackets, football, poker set and other games - from €50.
LED-TV with DVD/USB movies - from €6 (whole period).
GPS with local maps (Android) - from €5 (whole period).
Portable, easy to use gourmet grill - from €4.50 (whole period).
220V inverter from €17 (whole period).
Gas (can be filled cheaper by yourself).
Local +34 SIM card with internet.250MB+25min - €16, 1GB+200min - €21, 2GB - €27, 3GB - €33. Local calls €0.06/min. Calls to most EU mobiles: €0.11/min.
Bicycles (mountainbikes). From €3.50/day.
Private motorboat trip (up to 7 pers.) with captain/guide. Wakeboard, water ski, fishing, onboard fresh fish cooking, see whales, caves, etc. 3h - €225; 6h - €390 (Tick the box for more info! Boats have cabin so possible to stay overnight. Can be rented cheaper without crew.)
Fishing rods & inflatable boat (with fishing guide). €4.50/day.
Harpoon, snorkelling equipment & guide. €3.80/day.
Optional further comments and/or requirements:

* Please, be patient - after submitting your data it may take up to 1-2 minutes before comfirmation message appears. By submiting you agree to our Terms and Conditions.



Check the calendar first!!!

DO NOT REQUEST FOR THE PERIODS WHERE WE ARE FULLY BOOKED. DAYS MARKED WITH RED WE DON'T HAVE ANY MODEL AVAILABLE!

 

No credit card details!

From the information gathered we will generate price offer for you. If price offer is suitable for you we will send you invoice for the 35% in advance to secure your booking (bank transfer, credit or debit card payment via TransferWise or PayPal). On arrival you will need to pay the rest of the 65%. If you want the motorhome in other islands than Gran Canaria it will be 45% to secure the booking.

PayPal